ZRelay is a tiny server that acts as a gateway between your computer and a telnet-capable server, such as MUDs, MUSHes, MOOs, etc. ZRelay can be used as a bridge to connect The Wizard© to games that don’t support The Wizard©. In the Profesional Edition, the server allows external connections (connections from other people) and lets all of the connections chat even if they’re not relayed to the same games.
- Auto-minimize to tray on application start option
- Auto-start services on application start option
- Broadcast messages to all active connections (for Professional Edition only)
- Chat in realtime with all other active connections, even if they’re not playing the same game as you (for Professional Edition only)
- Complete Wizard© front end support
- Fully-interactive Windows user interface
- Lightweight and compact, installation fits on a standard 1.44 MB floppy disk
- Operates under Windows 95, 98, Me, NT, 2000, 2003, and XP (though optimized for Windows 2000/XP)
- See all currently connections at a glance
- See everything that connected users type as they’re typing it (history: last 20 lines)
- System tray minimize option
- Use any port number
Limitations On Use:
This download is set to Personal Edition. You may only connect to the server locally (from your own computer) unless you register the product with us and upgrade to Professional Edition. No other limitations are imposed in the Personal Edition. Please contact us if you are interested in registering and upgrading this program.